rooom AG is a global startup with over 120 employees globally. Our enterprise metaverse solutions include an all-in-one platform for creating, managing, and publishing immersive experiences in 2D, 3D, Augmented and Virtual Reality. We have received over 30 awards and work for international companies such as Porsche, T-Mobile, DHL, and Vodafone. Become part of an incredible success story and shape the future of the metaverse with us.
The Partner Enablement Manager (PEM) will play a key role in the successful implementation of our products. He is responsible for developing partnerships and creating learning programs. As an expert on rooom'’s products and services, he is able to work cross-functionally to attract and retain partners, as well as to ensure they have the technical and functional knowledge of our products to successfully sell and implement them.
- Development and implementation of partner enablement programs that allow us to find implementation partners and build our product brand
- Development of the learning infrastructure at rooom, e.g. by documenting proven strategies and developing templates
- Collaboration with product, business development and marketing teams to create sales and enablement guides and tools for internal use
- Further development of the product roadmap, understanding of current features and future offerings
- Maintaining relationships with relevant partners
We have a pleasant working atmosphere with flat hierarchies, where you are taken seriously as an individual. You have an idea? Tell us! You prefer to be more quiet and just do your job? Then just do it! Everyone feels comfortable here. Join our team and help us make the world a little bit better! Starting with an idea, creativity, courage and diligence, the company has grown into something great, thanks to an awesome team. We have received numerous awards and excite some of the most well-known companies with our way of thinking and our technology.
We are easy access, open access and enterprise at the same time. Our working space is like a home, but even more homey. It's like an office, but even more productive. It's like a studio, but even more creative. You'll love it.
We are already looking forward to your application!